Wednesday 4 November 2015

ONLINE SHOPPINGG ITS AWESOME !!!

Shoppingggggggg time....the word that girls never freak out. hahahhahhaha :) . I really love shopping very much.Its like redeem and free your self from a bad situation that happened everyday in your life. Just walk at shopping complex to get info what latest brand in market and plan when to buy it, its can make life easier for me especially when i'm broke. Nowadays, i don't need to go out and drive a car to go to shop or shopping complex but only click at my finger tips. My favourite online shopping website are as below :- 




   1) I'm in love with POPLOOK brand because they provide a plus size blouse and dresses and even skirt from S to 4XL. I'm always find a difficulty to find and buy formal or weekend blouse as i'm 'CUTE' person. hahahhahha just joking. I have more than 20 numbers of design and colour in my wardrobe just POPLOOK brand. Here some steps ordering processes to be take:-










Main Page POPLOOK
My past order for POPLOOK
Example of choices in POPLOOK : Blouse,, Jubah, Trousers, Handbag


Details of blouse clearly shown in website. Easy to understand and buy it




I choose Payment method by Paypal to make my life easier and quick. Paypal will send a receipt to me asap once the order successful paid.




Poplook will send a notification status regarding your order immediately


*And i will get my parcel order 1 to 2 days by Poslaju 









2)  The technology really help me in serve dinner by ordering Domino's Pizza only by click click click at website without went out and find parking. I'm very lazy to change clothes and need to walk to the parking lot as i'm living in condominium. At website, we can monitor the baking and delivery process concurrently thats help me to target the Delivery Man come.






Order process

My order history with Dominos

Receipt after confirmation order

Promotions and Discounts available in Dominos.


Variety of pizza choices. My favourite is Pepperoni beef. 
Its very delicious and yummyyy!!!








3)  Its a trend nowadays when people got lazy and just sit down and relax but on their fingertips clicking any website to buy clothes, food, furniture and many more. One of more popular website is GO SHOP. All people are crazy about it including me....hahahhahhahahaha. The laziness about me is buy 'telekung" also from GO SHOP.  Its have demonstration live in television where i got influence to buy it. I bought Telekung Siti Khadijah with price RM239 free shipping and more cheaper than at boutique. 






Video on how to buy products in GO SHOP


Cover page of GO SHOP website


I entered username and password



Telekung Siti Khadijah


    Live demonstration in television channel 118 Astro


          Payment done and Delivery completed. 
          Its just take about 2-3 days to delivered

Its very comfort and very high quality cotton as shown in GO SHOP TV. 
Thanks GO SHOP and Siti Khadijah Telekung in giving me nice clothes when praying. 







No comments:

Post a Comment